Thursday, April 29, 2010

Expressions!


 Students of 12-2 look back at the 'years that were'...
Rashid Eissa:
 Grade 12 was a great year full of surprises and great memories.
 The first surprise was getting the new 'Mac' laptop and using it almost everyday.
The second surprise was a little unpleasant,I found out that we had enormous amount of studies and that was very stressful.
There were a lot of challenges this year, we had IELTS, IC3 CEPA and SAT exams to prepare for and they were really hard. However, I did my best to pass them all.
Overall, grade 12 was a great year   and I’m going to miss it.

Mohammed Ibrahim Zinal:
This being my last year I decided to be a ‘new’ student. I studied hard and scored
 91 in my average and that made my parents very happy. My elder brother promised to buy me a car if I scored higher than 93.  Being a good student helped me  understand things and gain more knowledge.


Abdulla Matar:
I'll be graduating in a month and I have to admit that I'll miss I.AT.  I've learnt a lot throughout the years and faced so many challenges. However, nothing stopped me from overcoming the challenges. I met lot of friends and most of them are my best friends now. I met a lot of great teachers  too and I'll never forget their favor.

Essam:
First of all, I’m proud to be an IAT student . I enjoyed studying at IAT and  faced a lot of challenges.  At the beginning  I didn’t know how to speak in English but now I can converse fluently.


Essa:
 I learnt many new things through out the years in IAT.  I’ve gained a lot of experience and knowledge. I learnt how to be a diligent student, value time, be organized and focus. I would like to thank all my teachers and friends who helped me ,I wont ever forget them.

Mohammad Essa:
My last year at IAT was full of challenges and really difficult. I had to concentrate on my studies because we had  lots of difficult exams namely IELTS, IC3 and SAT.

Abdulla Hassan:
I learnt many new things at IAT, the most important being improving my English skills. For that I’d like to thank my English teachers Ms Jinan, Ms Elena, Mr. David and Ms Sunita who taught me English these three years.

Yasser Al Balooshi:
An experience from the past  three years at IAT  has taught me something that will be invaluable in the future. I have learned not to flee but to stay and face something that is unavoidable in life; challenges and difficulties.
As life continues, there will be plenty of frustration and tears, but if I have the right attitude, nothing is impossible. If practice makes perfection, then tenacity makes success.





Ms. Sunita.

No comments:

Post a Comment